60 capsules, 391 mg
The winning combination for optimal health:
• Coenzyme Q10: Powerful antioxidant, activates cellular energy production. Deficit in high blood pressure, muscle disorders or degeneration.
• Vitamin B12: Participates in Methylation, which regulates the neurotransmitters and many functions of the body. It also allows the assimilation of vitamin B9. Recommended for anemia and degenerative diseases such as sarcopenia.
• Vitamin B9: Promotes the formation of red blood cells, healing, the proper functioning of the nervous system and the immune system.
• Vitamin B6: Promotes the manufacture of antibodies as well as hemoglobin. Participates in the synthesis of certain neurotransmitters as well as the breakdown of proteins and the maintenance of a normal glucose level.
• Vitamin B1: Reduces glycation (premature aging of tissues). Promotes memory and proper functioning of the nervous system.
2 capsules bring: Brewer's yeast (Saccharomyces Cerevisiae) 580mg, Coenzyme Q10 40mg, Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 0.46mg (32.9% VNR *), Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1) 0.34mg (30.9 % VNR *), folic acid (vitamin B9) 64μg (32% VNR *), Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 0.834μg (33% VNR *).
VNR* (Nutrient Reference Values)
Directions for use
Take 2 capsules a day, with a large glass of water in cure of 3 months.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
A dietary supplement should not replace a varied and balanced diet.
Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
in the same category
120 capsules, 587mg
120 capsules, 270 mg