30 capsules, 320 mg
Lactobacillus fermentum strain ME-3® has excellent probiotic properties, resistance to the gastrointestinal environment, and a lectin profile suitable for adhesion to epithelial cells of the intestine.
The safety of this probiotic strain has been demonstrated by human clinical trials and a long history of human consumption without side effects.
Indeed this lactobacillus fermentum ME-3® has several tropisms:
• that of the regulation of plasma lipid profile through several interaction mechanisms between cholesterol, intestinal cells and liver.
• prevents the oxidation of LDL cholesterol to oxidized LDL (LDL ox).
• L.fermentum ME-3® is involved in the metabolism of the essential glutathione component of the GPx antioxidant enzyme. It also promotes the recycling of oxidized glutathione.
• the regulation of sugar metabolism.
• finally, its purely probiotic role on the hyperpermeability of hail.
4 capsules bring: Maltodextrin, Lactobacillus fermentum 100 mg or 8 billion CFU (colony forming unit).
Directions for use
1 capsule a day with a large glass of water, quarterly treatment.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
A dietary supplement should not replace a varied and balanced diet.
It is important to have a healthy lifestyle.
in the same category
120 capsules, 270 mg
60 capsules, 383 mg